Entertaining & Unique Metal Art for Your Home
Made here in the USA from recycled 24-gauge steel. Each piece is:
- Cut to size and coated in a white base paint.
- Drilled in all four corners with holes for easy mounting.
- Powder coated and baked with a special layer that will accept the ink.
- Artwork is printed on a special transfer paper, which is then heat pressed onto the prepped steel to bake the design onto the surface of the sign.
What you get is a delightful piece of art to adorn your wall! There are many options for how to display your new piece of art. We've provided just a few ideas below:
- Screw the piece directly on to walls, wood and other surfaces (screws not included). This can be a great choice where there are active kids who tend to knock stuff off shelves and walls!
- Use double-sided tape to help with placement before setting screws (tape not included).
- Use standoff screws, which puts a spacer between the wall and the art for a more refined look (screws not included).
- For a more rustic look, find some reclaimed wood and cut it to size (about 1" larger on all four sides). Stain it to coordinate with your colors and then screw the sign onto the board. Use wall hangers to attach it to your wall or place on a shelf.
- Attach an arrangement of signs and other items to a stained shipping pallet and hang that on your wall.
- Glue magnets to the back and easily attach the sign to anything metal (magnets not included).
It's fine to hang your sign outdoors, but avoid direct sunlight to keep the colors true for years to come.
BEACH LOVER DECOR ~ Decorate with fun ocean inspiration!